Android games on mobile phones

Android games on mobile phones
Sunday, June 1, 2014

Romans In My Carpet v1.00 Apk

Romans In My Carpet

Romans In My Carpet v1.00 Apk
Stare at a screenful of mite-sized Roman soldiers charge into battle on spider-powered chariots. This is lush 2D life, perfected to a retro-loving science. 
 I LIKE STRATEGY GAMES
Engage in turn-based wargaming by way of Monty Python, and feel good about cutting up your foes while catching all of our smart, smart japes.
I'M SO COMPETITIVE
Think you're a strategic genius? Challenge your friends in asynchronous multiplayer! Tell them it was just a flesh wound through in-battle chat. Bring your own taunts.
I'VE GOT TWO STORIES
While waiting in between multiplayer matches, continue honing your wits in the single-player campaign, where you do battle against the nefarious AI that lives on our server. Play as both Imperial scum or the rather nekkid tribes of Britannia!
Romans In My Carpet
Romans In My Carpet
Romans In My Carpet
  GET IT ON GOOGLE PLAY
Require 3.0 and Up & File Size 56 MB

Instructions:
Install Apk
copy the "com.witchinghour.roma" Folder to SD Card/android/obb
launch the Game

Download Romans In My Carpet v1.00 Apk
HERE     or     HERE

Download Romans In My Carpet v1.00 Data (Obb)
HERE     or     HERE

DON'T FORGET TO SAY THANK YOU AND SHARE: YOUR SUPPORT IS OUR FUTURE!
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...